Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog-Critique

I just looked at my blog for the first time from a critical perspective. Some things I definitely need to work on: 
editing out text that doesn't need to be there. I can be really wordy in places where I don't need to be. I should also work on the structure of some of my posts, which are just blobs of intimidating text on the page. 
citing/providing mentioned links: I mention videos and other websites in several of my posts. I need to remember to provide links, making it easy for readers to click and see exactly what I am talking about. 
I definitely need to add more pictures, its looking a little bare now1
I'm debating switching up the font and or font color, but am unsure. Any thoughts? 

3 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme and the picture of the flower is great, really adds some shabby chic to the site! I think you can definitely play around with the color of your font a little bit and find what suits you best.

    all around- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know~ I like your blog,a lot
    the picture on the top,
    the post,
    simple and clean,
    So,make it more intersting!
    i'd like to know about your life and stuff other than the assignments

    ReplyDelete
  3. One small suggestion: I think you can seperate your post a little bit, looks like they are crowed together.
    More space between different posts and paragraphs can make it more readable..

    ReplyDelete