Friday, October 2, 2009

Video Progress

My group and I haven't actually started filming or putting together our movie yet, but we had a pretty detailed outline planned out of how it is going to go. 

Our dramatic question is, "What is the soundtrack to your life?" We are going to interview three people about their music taste, and how music affects or factors into their day to day happenings. Basically, we are going to have them describe their own life's soundtrack. 
We are going to edit in some overlapping tracks, with shots of lots of different people listening to ipods walking through campus, on the shuttle, working, etc. 

I'm really excited about the project. We have a bunch of cool ideas that I'm looking forward so see play out as we start to get our hands dirty. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm just as excited as you are, Molly!
    Our project is going to ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha our group has so much love for each other its really funny. i'm feeling the excitement also and cannot wait to get to work. I think our dramatic question is sick.

    ReplyDelete